Friday, November 1, 2013

“CQ Contest…CQ Contest…Contest…” The Curmudgeon Secrets of Domination Hacked! Hear No RF Evil - See No RF Evil

“CQ Contest…CQ Contest…Contest…” The Curmudgeon Secrets of Domination Hacked! Hear No RF Evil - See No RF Evil

Link to LBA Blogs

“CQ Contest…CQ Contest…Contest…” The Curmudgeon Secrets of Domination Hacked!

Posted: 01 Nov 2013 09:26 AM PDT

"Well, Chad, last weekend's Worldwide HF Contest is over, I'm back to my old sub-normal self again, and I thought I needed to summarize my experience in the contest for […]

The post "CQ Contest…CQ Contest…Contest…" The Curmudgeon Secrets of Domination Hacked! appeared first on LBA Blogs.

Information Gateway

Hi-Tech Electronics

Computers and Networks Peripherals

Home Audio And Home Theater

Cell Phones and Accessories According to your choice....

Just don't know what to think about it.... c",)'